Friday, August 28, 2015

The Bottom Line's Round Table

What can you bring to the table?
I'll will be starting to publish "The Bottom Line's Round Table" to open a dialogue with all my contacts and whomever reads this post to help network all our opportunities.
To start...I'm asking if there is anyone that's currently attempting to buy a short sale in Orange County, California. I can help you save an average of 10% off the price you've negotiated. This will be the equivalent to having the cost of the rehab done free. Please give me the oppotunity to help you with this offer by emailing attblpics4u@gmail.com to arrange our meeting. From there, we can discuss the strategy and create what you need to get the additional 10% off the price from the bank!
I will help all who are currently buying a short sale in this area...
Now it's your turn to come to the table!
Michael Brown
714 587 0486
The Bottom Line

No comments:

Post a Comment